صد سال تنهایی



Friday, February 24, 2006


- I have some visions about you last night
- wow ... oh, interesting ... what kind of visions
- I was having this vision that you become Minister if you go to Iran
[ after a bit of silence ]
- Wow ... great ... but do I need to go to Iran? ...

Well, I replied with a joke type of answer, easing it up since I didn't know what to answer. However deep inside I was shocked and speechless: I paused for a few second. Well, although the subject was changed soon, but my mind followed up those sentences. The tone, the confidence and ease in expressing it. It never occurred to me before, somebody having such visions for me. And to tell you the truth, I am scared of her visions. They always come true. I never believed in visions or predicting future, but I've seen many cases of her visions coming true. But it wasn't the vision that got me. It was the purity, intentions, the tone ... the tone and where it was coming from. You hear and say such things as a compliment a lot, and remain as compliment. But its different when you mean it.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like to become a Minister or whatever. It's the faith somebody has in me that can get into me. You'll know when someone really has faith in you, and they'll know when you really have faith in them. And it's Scarce.


Comments: Post a Comment